Get a HeadStart on your Legal Studies classes next year!
HeadStart Workshop - 21 November 2017
This LEAP into...Law one-day workshop will be held at Victoria University's Queen St. Melbourne campus. This event is designed for Y11 students moving into the Unit 3 of Legal Studies – under the new 2018 curriculum - next year.
- Brush up on Australia’s government structure and who the law-makers are
- Find out more about how studying law can lead you to into a career in politics or beyond
- Practice being a lawyer in our exciting mock trial.
LEAP into Law is fortunate to have an impressive line-up of speakers for the day, including:
- Community lawyer and Australia’s first school lawyer – Vincent Shin
- Juries Commissioner Paul Dore
- David Thomson, our Teacher in Residence, who has over 40 years’ experience teaching Legal Studies at high school level.
- Civil Solicitor Ellen Hooper
If you're a Year 11 student who has decided on a career in the legal profession, or are thinking seriously about it, this HeadStart Workshop is for you.
Read more and apply at LSAP Workshop Program.